VA Loans Iowa
Iowa VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Iowa Veterans, are you ready to buy a home but not sure you can get a mortgage? Contact the Iowa VA loans experts at VALoansFinance.com, and take advantage of one of your biggest benefits as a Veteran: a VA loan. Enjoy low interest rates, zero down and no PMI on an Iowa Veteran loan. Don’t pass up this chance to get into your own home and save money doing it!
Questions about loan eligibility or the Iowa VA loan process? Our Iowa VA home loan specialists are experts at what they do. Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com to start your Iowa VA loans application.
Iowa’s median home value is $82,500; perfectly affordable for new homebuyers, retirees and empty nesters. The limit on Iowa VA loans is $417,000*.
The VALoansFinance.com 3 Step Process:
Step 1: Find your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, contact us. We’ll help you get it!
Step 2: Start searching for your Iowa home! Use VALoansFinance.com’s home search page to help you get started.
Step 3: Get preapproved by filling out our online VA loan application.
ARE YOU READY TO GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME? FIND YOUR VA COE | SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME IN IOWA | COMPLETE YOUR VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION
- The average salary of an Iowa worker is $63,000. Couple this with an extremely low cost of living and Iowa is an attractive place for Veterans to live or retire.
- In 2010, CNBC named Iowa as the sixth best state in the nation in its ‘Top States for Business’ list. In the ‘Cost of Doing Business’ category, the state ranked first, primarily because of the low cost of living.
- More than three million people live in Iowa and the most populous cities include Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City and Iowa City.
- Iowa VA Loans
- Des Moines VA Loans
Why Veterans Love Iowa
- There are no active duty installations in Iowa, which means fewer than 500 active duty personnel live in Iowa. However, there is a large Reserve and National Guard population serving in units throughout the state.
- There are a number of VA hospitals and clinics throughout Iowa. The largest is the Central Iowa Health Care System in Des Moines, however, Veterans who live near the Nebraska border can also receive care from the Omaha VA Medical Center.
- The Iowa Department of Veterans Affairs has a Housing Grant Program, where Iowa Veterans can receive a tax free, $5000 grant if they served on Active Duty for 90 days or more after 9/11/2001.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE:http://www.trulia.com/city/IA/
Start Taking Advantage of Your Military Service Benefits Today With an Iowa VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance
You’ve earned access to Iowa Veteran loans by serving your country. Use them to buy a home this year with help from VALoansFinance.com! Iowa Veteran home loans come with low interest rates and no PMI, which means lower monthly mortgage payments. Best of all, Veterans can get into an Iowa VA mortgage with NO MONEY DOWN!
Veterans who already own their homes can apply for an Iowa VA loan refinance. Current homeowners can lower their monthly mortgage payments with a streamline refinance or get access to cash with a cash-out refinance.
No matter if you are a first time homebuyer or a current homeowner, Iowa Veteran home loans can save you money! Apply for an Iowa VA loan today or contact the mortgage experts at VALoansFinance.com to determine your eligibility.
Do I Qualify for an Iowa VA Loan?
Visit our VA loan eligibility page now to see the requirements for an Iowa Veteran loan.
Eligibility is usually granted to:
- Personnel who have served 90 days or more during wartime.
- Those who have served 180 days ore more during peacetime.
- Service members who received an Honorable Discharge.
- Un-remarried widows of Veterans who have died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Iowa FHA Loans are Available if You Don’t Qualify for an Iowa VA Loan
Not qualified for an Iowa VA loan? Talk to us about our Iowa FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans. These loans are still government-backed and offer low interest rates, and they require as little as 3.5% down and have less stringent income and credit requirements than conventional loans, making them ideal for homebuyers with low credit.
Apply for your Iowa VA loan or Iowa VA loans refinance from VALoansFinance.com today! If you have questions, review our FAQ page or contact our Iowa VA loans and refinancing experts at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-30-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits