Fort Wayne VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Fort Wayne VA Loans and Fort Wayne VA Loan Refinancing
VALoansFinance.com specializes in helping hard working Veterans get into money saving Fort Wayne VA loans. These low-interest mortgages are available to eligible Veterans ONLY; it’s a benefit you can’t pass up! If you’ve been waiting to buy a home in Fort Wayne, the time is now. With a median home sales price of $67,450 and a strong local economy, Fort Wayne is great place to put down roots.
Get started today! Fill out the online Fort Wayne VA loan application or call us at (866) 216-3577. You may also reach our Fort Wayne VA loan specialists at info@VALoansFinance.com.
Qualified Fort Wayne buyers can qualify for a loan of up to $417,000, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Follow Our Simple 3-Step Process to Get Into Your New Home
Step 1: Provide your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). If you don’t have it, don’t worry! We can help you get it.
Step 2: Find your new home in Fort Wayne! Use our home search to get started.
Step 3: Get prequalified for a Fort Wayne VA loan at VALoansFinance.com.
GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME THIS YEAR! FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY | BEGIN THE VA LOAN PROCESS | FIND YOUR FORT WAYNE HOME|
Save Money With a Fort Wayne VA Loan
Fort Wayne VA loans from VALoansFinance.com save you money. Eligible Veterans are entitled to ZERO DOWN home loans, pay no PMI and have access to some of the lowest interest rates available. There is no better Fort Wayne VA mortgage option out there.
Apply online now and get prequalified to buy your dream home!
Qualified? Find Out Now!
Learn more about Fort Wayne VA mortgages and VA loan refinancing requirements on our eligibility page. Most Fort Wayne Veterans are eligible if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Served 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- Served 180 days of active duty service during peacetime
- Received an Honorable Discharge
- Currently on active duty
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you haven’t remarried
Fort Wayne VA Loan Refinancing: A Smart Move for Current Homeowners
If you’re already in your own home, a Fort Wayne VA loan refinance can save you money on your monthly mortgage payment. Cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing are both available, depending on your needs. Contact a Fort Wayne Veteran mortgage refinance expert at VALoansFinance.com today to apply and discuss your options.
Don’t Meet the Qualifications? Fort Wayne FHA Loans are Available
If you don’t qualify for a Fort Wayne Veteran home loan, call us for information about a Fort Wayne FHA loan or FHA refinance. FHA loans offer low interest rates and have low down payment requirements, making them a great option for first time buyers or those with poor credit.
Don’t delay! Apply now for your Fort Wayne Veteran loan from VALoansFinance.com! Visit our FAQ page to learn more about our VA loan and refinancing options, or contact a Fort Wayne Veteran loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com to get started. We want to help you get into your dream home in Fort Wayne!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Facts About Fort Wayne, Indiana
- The average salary for an employee working in Fort Wayne is $59,000 a year. Top employers in the area include Parkview Health System, Lutheran Health Network, Fort Wayne Community Schools and General Motors.
- There are over 200,000 people living within the Fort Wayne city limits, making it the second largest city in the state. The Fort Wayne metropolitan area has a combined population of over 600,000.
- The city’s economy is strong, with an unemployment rate that’s below the national average. In the 1970s and 1980s, Fort Wayne went through an economic depression; however, it’s since recovered.
Veterans’ Life in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne has become a hub for defense contractors and many Veterans find employment with BAE Systems, Raytheon Systems and ITT Exelis.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Northern Indiana Health Care System in Fort Wayne. The campus has a number of services that include cardiology, echocardiography, cancer screening and treatment, pulmonary medicine, rheumatology, endoscopy and an intensive care unit.
- Active duty members and activated National Guard and Reservists are eligible for a $5000 exemption on their state income tax return. Military retirees who are over age 60 are also eligible.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Fort_Wayne-Indiana/market-trends/