Boise VA Loans
Boise VA Loans and Boise VA Home Loan Refinancing
Purchase your next home for less with a Boise City Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. Your new home is within reach when you use your military benefits. Learn more about Boise City Veteran loans or find out if you qualify at (866) 216-3577 or via email at email@example.com. Fill out the Capital Bank, N.A. online VA loan application and get started right now!
Boise City homes have a median sales value of $141,606 making homeownership affordable and within reach of many Veterans. The VA loan limit on Boise City homes is $424,100*
Just 3 Easy Steps and You’re on Your Way to Owning Your Own Home:
Step 1: Request your Veterans Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you need help finding your Certificate, let us know and we will help you find it.
Step 2: Find your Boise City dream home! Start the process with our comprehensive home search function.
Step 3: Fill out the online VA loan form to get the approval process started.
ONLY 3 STEPS STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEW BOISE CITY HOME! FIND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR BOISE CITY HOME |
Boise City, Idaho Facts
- Top employers in Boise include the State of Idaho, St. Luke’s Health System, Micron Technology, Simplott and Hewlett-Packard. The average salary for an employee in Boise is $54,000.
- Over 600,000 people live in the metropolitan Boise area. The area is the third largest metropolitan area in the Pacific Northwest, after Seattle and Portland.
- Popular Boise neighborhoods include Southeast Boise, Southwest Ada County Alliance, West Valley, Highlands, North End and East End.
Why Veterans Love Boise City
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Boise VA Medical Center. The center offers a number of services, including extended care and rehabilitation, mental health, primary care, spinal cord injury, pharmacy and even caregiver support.
- Veterans can also use their G.I. Bill benefits at nearby Boise State University. The school has a Veterans Services office that’s designed to help Veterans transition from military member to student.
- The city of Boise has a program called “Our Troops, Our Families” which began during the Idaho Army National Guard’s 116th Cavalry Brigade to Iraq in 2010-2011. Although the National Guard troops are now home, the program still exists to support military members and their families.
Apply for Your Boise City VA Loan Online
Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s easy, online application to apply for a Boise City Veteran loan. These low-interest home loans are a service benefit available to Veterans ONLY. Use this benefit to get into the home of your dreams with NO MONEY DOWN!
If you already own a home, you can still use this Veterans benefit! Apply for Cash-out Refinancing or Streamline Refinancing and lower your monthly mortgage payment. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. for details and to see if you qualify.
Start the Process Today By Checking Your Qualifications Right Now!
Visit our eligibility page to see if you can apply for a Boise City Veteran mortgage loan now! If you qualify, apply online and get the approval process started today so you can get into your new home faster.
Typical Eligibility Requirements:
- 90 days of service or more during wartime
- At least 180 days of service during peacetime
- Currently active duty
- Are a member of or honorably discharged from the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Consider Boise City FHA Loans if You Don’t Qualify for a Veteran Mortgage Loan
Even if you don’t qualify for a Boise City Veteran loan you may still be able to obtain a low-interest mortgage with a Boise City FHA Loan. Contact us for more details about FHA mortgage loans and refinance loans!
Apply for a VA loan today and start using the benefits you’ve earned. For more detailed information about our loans, visit our FAQ page or contact our Boise City VA and FHA loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits