Augusta VA Loans
Augusta VA Loans and Augusta VA Home Loan Refinancing
Take advantage of the low interest rates available to Veterans from Capital Bank, N.A. and get a new home in beautiful Augusta, Georgia! With median home prices of $78,000, this Georgia city is affordable and military-friendly, and an Augusta VA mortgage can get you into your new home with NO money down. This is a Veterans-Only benefit that shouldn’t be passed up!
To get started, fill out our VA loan application or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. Our Augusta Veteran loan specialists will discuss your eligibility and explain the requirements for securing an Augusta VA mortgage.
Qualified Augusta buyers can purchase a home for up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Follow These 3 Steps to Get Into Your New Home:
Step 1: Request or provide your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). Don’t have it? Call us and we will help you find it.
Step 2: Find your Augusta home with help from our home search.
Step 3: Complete your VA loan application and get prequalified!
GET MOVING ON YOUR DREAM NOW! COMPLETE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY | START THE VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | SEARCH FOR AUGUSTA HOMES |
Living in Augusta, Georgia
- The average salary of an employee in Augusta is $66,000. Major employers in the area include the Georgia Health Sciences University, the Savannah River Site and the U.S. Army Signal Center.
- Popular Augusta neighborhoods include Belair, Summerville, Lake Aumond, Southside, Wheeless Road and Pepperidge.
- Around 200,000 people live within the Augusta city limits. However when the metropolitan population of Augusta-Richmond County is considered, the population increases to over half a million people.
Veterans in Augusta
- Fort Gordon is located in Augusta and dates back to WWI. The Army installation is an important part of Augusta’s economy and $1.1 billion from the installation is injected into the local economy each year.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center or the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center in Augusta.
- Housing prices in Augusta are well within BAH rates, which means that service members can easily purchase a home using their VA loan benefits. Current rates for an E-5 are $1092 with dependents or $909 without dependents.
Save Money with an August VA Loan and Help from Our Mortgage Experts
There’s no better way to purchase a home than with an Augusta Veteran loan. As a Veteran you’re entitled to ZERO down, don’t have to pay PMI and are eligible for low interest rates – don’t let this amazing benefit go to waste Let the Augusta Veteran home loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. help save you money and get you into your new home faster. Apply online now or contact us to see if you’re eligible.
Find Out if You Qualify
Visit our eligibility page to learn more about Augusta VA mortgage qualifications.
Veterans are typically eligible if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- Received Honorable Discharge
- Currently on active duty
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you haven’t remarried
Already Own a Home? Veterans Can Save with Augusta VA Loan Refinancing
Current homeowners can save money every month with an Augusta Veteran mortgage refinance. Cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available, and our Augusta VA loan refinancing experts can determine if you qualify and which option is best for you. Apply today or contact us to learn more.
Not Qualified for a VA Loan? Apply for Augusta FHA Mortgages
Augusta buyers who don’t qualify for Veteran home loans may be eligible for an Augusta FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. These low interest rate mortgages are government-backed loans that have less stringent income and credit requirements than conventional loans, making them a good option for those with poor credit or little money to put down.
Take advantage of your military benefits and get started on your Augusta VA loan application at Capital Bank, N.A. today!To learn more about all of our loans and services for Veterans, visit our FAQ page, call an Augusta VA mortgage expert at (866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-28-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits