VA Loans Georgia – Purchase & Refinance
Capital Bank, N.A. makes it easy and affordable for Veterans to put down roots in the Peach State. Qualified Veterans can take advantage of our Georgia VA loans and Georgia VA loan refinancing options and purchase the home of their dreams with no money down.
Now is still a great time to buy. Take advantage of low interest rates on your Georgia VA loan and move into your new home this year! Start your Georgia VA loan application today or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your VA loan eligibility.
Georgia has an average home price of $111,200 making this an affordable market for families, relocations and empty nesters alike. The limit on Georgia VA loans is $424,100*.
Use Our 3 Step Georgia VA Loan Process to Get Started:
- Step 1: Provide your Georgia VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one or can’t find it, call us. We can help you obtain it!
- Step 2: Start Georgia house-hunting with our home search function.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA loan application to get preapproved.
READY TO GET STARTED? GET YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | FIND YOUR DREAM HOME IN GEORGIA | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
Take Advantage of Your Military Service Benefits with a Georgia VA Loan or VA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Veteran, don’t hesitate to apply for Georgia VA loans or VA loan refinancing. Veteran loans are a military benefit you’ve earned and are available to Veterans ONLY. Let Capital Bank, N.A. help you use your benefit to get into the Georgia home of your dreams!
Georgia Veteran loans require no money down, no monthly PMI payments and offer low interest rates. They are some of the most affordable mortgages available!
Current homeowners can take advantage of their benefits as well by applying for Georgia VA loan refinancing. Capital Bank, N.A. can assist you with cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing depending on your needs. Apply now and start saving money today!
Do You Qualify?
Visit our VA loan eligibility page to find out if you meet the guidelines for Veteran mortgages.
Eligibility is usually granted to:
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 90 days during wartime.
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 180 days during peacetime.
- Honorably discharged service members.
- Un-remarried widows of Veterans who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Georgia FHA Mortgages are Available if You Don’t Qualify for VA Loans
If you don’t qualify for a Georgia Veteran home loan, talk to us about Georgia FHA mortgages or Georgia FHA refinance loans. With low interest rates, low down payment requirements, and less stringent income and credit requirements, these government-backed loans are a great alternative for first time buyers or those with poor credit.
Use our easy online prequalification form to apply for your Georgia Veteran mortgage or VA mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A.. Our experts are always available to answer questions about Georgia VA mortgage loans and refinancing. Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-28-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Georgia Facts to Know
- The average salary in Georgia is $74,000 a year. There are a number of major companies with headquarters in Georgia, including Home Depot, Delta Air Lines, UPS, Coca Cola, Sun Trust Banks and Southern Company.
- Nearly 10 million people live in Georgia. The biggest cities in Georgia are Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus and Savannah.
- Georgia’s economy is quite varied. Part of the local economy comes from agricultural products, including poultry, pecans, peanuts, tobacco, cotton and peaches. Other important industries in Georgia include tourism, communication and transportation.
Why Veterans Love Georgia
- With the exception of the Coast Guard, every branch has a presence in Georgia. The Army is the most represented, with seven installations. Fort Benning is perhaps the most well-known and more than 120,000 active duty personnel, family members, reservists and civilian employees are there.
- Other military installations include Fort Stewart, Hunter Army Airfield, Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, Robins Air Force Base, Moody Air Force Base and Fort McPherson.
- A number of Georgia colleges and universities participate in the G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon Program. These schools will contribute a portion of tuition and fees if they exceed the maximum allowed by the G.I. Bill. Some of these educational institutions include Agnes State College, Albany State University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and the Savannah College of Art and Design.