Orlando VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Orlando VA Loans and Orlando VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans! Purchase a new home in sunny Orlando, Florida with help from VALoansFinance.com! We are dedicated to helping Veterans obtain affordable Orlando VA loans and Orlando Veteran mortgage refinancing! These premium loans are exclusively reserved for Veterans and come with low interest rates, NO down payment and no monthly PMI, so you can enjoy the sun and fun Orlando has to offer for less!
Find out if you qualify today by completing our simple online VA loan application or contact an Orlando Veteran home loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
Orlando homes have median sales price of $116,000 making homeownership affordable and within reach for many Veterans. The VA loan limit on Orlando homes is $417,000*.
Own Your Own Home with Our Easy 3 Step Process:
Step 1: Request your Veterans Certificate of Eligibility (COE). We can help you obtain this if you don’t have it!
Step 2: Start looking for your Orlando dream home! Our home search can help you get started.
Step 3: Complete our online VA loan application to start the approval process.
ONLY 3 STEPS STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEW ORLANDO HOME! FIND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR NEW HOME |
Orlando, Florida Facts
- The average salary in Orlando is $60,000. Orlando is home to the Central Florida Research Park, which is the 7th largest research park in the country. More than 120 companies have offices here and the park employs more than 8500 people in Orlando.
- Nearly two million people live in the Orlando metropolitan area, with just over 200,000 in the city itself. Popular Orlando neighborhoods include Metro West, Meadow Woods, Doctor Phillips, Pine Hills, College Park and Lake Nona.
- Much of Orlando’s local economy comes from tourism. It’s known as the ‘Theme Park Capital of the World’ and SeaWorld, Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World Resort are all located in the area.
Why Veterans Love Orlando
- Nearly 20,000 Veterans live in Orlando and many of them find employment with Lockheed-Martin. The defense contractor has a large manufacturing facility for aeronautical aircraft and missile systems. Other contractors in the area include Boeing, CAE Systems Flight & Simulation Training, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon Systems.
- In addition to the many contractors in Orlando, every military branch has a presence in the city. Patrick Air Force Base and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station are here, as is the Naval Air Warfare Center.
- The BAH rate for an Orlando E-5 is $1302 with dependents and $1158 without dependents. Since the average home price is $116,000, many military members find that buying a home is an attractive option during their time in Orlando.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Orlando-Florida/market-trends/
Apply For Your Orlando Veteran Loan or VA Loan Refinance Online Today
Apply for an Orlando VA loan from VALoansFinance.com with our easy-to-use, online application. VA loans are low interest home loans that are available to Veterans ONLY as one of your service benefits. Veterans who qualify can get into the home of their dreams with NO MONEY DOWN and no PMI. Imagine how much money you could save each month!
Current homeowners can also use their VA benefits! Apply for cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing and lower your monthly mortgage payment or get cash from your home’s equity. Contact the Orlando VA loan refinancing experts at VALoansFinance.com to learn more about your refinancing options.
Check Your Eligibility
Find out if you’re eligible for an Orlando Veteran home loan by visiting our eligibility page, then apply online to get started!
Typical Eligibility Requirements:
- 90 days of service or more during wartime
- At least 180 days of service during peacetime
- Currently active duty
- Are a member of, or honorably discharged from, the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member who was killed in the line of duty
Don’t Qualify? Orlando FHA Loans are Also Available
Even if you don’t qualify for an Orlando VA loan you may be eligible for a money-saving Orlando FHA loan or FHA refinance. VALoansFinance.com may be able to help you secure one of these low interest, low down payment home loans, even if you have less than perfect credit.
Let VALoansFinance.com help you get in to the home of your dreams! Apply online now for an Orlando Veteran mortgage or Veteran mortgage refinance. To learn more, visit our FAQ page or contact our Orlando VA loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-27-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits