Jacksonville FHA Loans
Jacksonville FHA Loans and Jacksonville FHA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Veteran interested in putting down roots in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you secure an affordable FHA purchase loan in just minutes!
A Jacksonville FHA loan comes with excellent benefits: just 3.5% down, low interest rates and flexible income and credit guidelines – all of which makes FHA mortgages attractive options for young Veteran families and Veteran retirees alike. Even if you’ve had past credit problems, you may still qualify for FHA loans.
Don’t let homeownership pass you by! Apply online now for Jacksonville FHA mortgages or an FHA refinance, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the different types of FHA loans available to you.
About Jacksonville, Florida
- The average home value in Jacksonville is just $94,000, making it a very attractive area for first time homebuyers and retirees.
- If you’re an avid golfer, you’ll love to know that Jacksonville’s more than 70 golf courses are nationally renowned.
- Jacksonville has several large employers that include Bank of America, Baptist Health, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, the U.S. Navy, the City of Jacksonville and Duval County Public Schools
Veterans Love Jacksonville
- The state of Florida does not have an income tax, making it appealing to retirees. There are currently around 93,000 Veterans in Jacksonville, and it is known as a very military-friendly city.
- The airport Navy base NAS Jacksonville employs around 23,000 residents, including civilians, Veterans and active military personnel.
- The Wounded Warrior Project, which is an organization created to ‘honor and empower wounded warriors’ has an office in Jacksonville where Veterans can get support upon returning to civilian life.
A Jacksonville FHA Purchase Loan can Make Buying a Home a Reality!
At Capital Bank, N.A., we proudly support the men and women who have served our country. We believe that you deserve to realize the American dream of homeownership and we work tirelessly to help you achieve that.
A Jacksonville FHA mortgage can let you buy a home with just 3.5% down, and low interest rates will keep your monthly payment affordable. The FHA loan program exists to make owning a home more affordable for more people. As long as you meet the debt-to-income ratio per the FHA guidelines and can prove that you can afford your monthly payments, you can even qualify if you’ve had credit problems in the past.
Stop wondering if you qualify! Apply online now for a Jacksonville FHA loan and get on the road to homeownership today.
Stop Throwing Away Money! Apply for a Jacksonville FHA Refinance Loan
If you already own a home, chances are you’re paying too much. Apply for a Jacksonville FHA refinance and see if you can lower your monthly payments. We can also help you with a cash-out refinance, which could give you instant access to much needed cash.
Veterans, Apply for Jacksonville VA Loans and Save Even More
If you’re a Veteran, you have earned the benefit of purchasing a home using a Jacksonville Veteran loan. While VA loans do have tighter credit requirements, if you are eligible, they can save you thousands of dollars. A VA mortgage comes with significant benefits including NO down payment (that’s right, $0 out of pocket!), no high PMI payments and the lowest interest rates possible. Get started now by applying online for a Jacksonville VA loan or VA loan refinance, or contact us any time to learn more!
Want to start house hunting today? With Capital Bank, N.A.’s hassle-free FHA loan process and simple online application, we can usually get you an answer in a matter of minutes! Learn more about FHA loans, or contact a Jacksonville FHA mortgage expert any time at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.