Florida FHA Loans
Florida FHA Loans and Florida FHA Loan Refinancing
Are you a Veteran looking to buy a home in Florida, or interested in the potential savings available through refinancing your current home? Florida FHA mortgages can make homeownership affordable, and Capital Bank, N.A. can help you get the right type of FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan for you!
Florida Veterans, there has never been a better time to buy your first home. Apply now online, or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at +1 (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we may be able to help you own the home of your dreams.
Welcome to Sunny, Beautiful Florida!
- An estimated 19,000,000 people live in Florida, with the majority of those residents originally from other states. Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, and Orlando are the largest cities and metropolitan areas in the state.
- Florida is a major tourist draw! The state is home to fun destinations like LEGOLAND® Florida, SeaWorld, Universal Studios Florida® and Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens® in Tampa Bay, and Walt Disney World®. Central Florida is popular with families while the oceanfront areas tend to be more adult-centered.
- Big Florida employers include Avent Health Systems, Baptist Health South Florida, Miami-Dade County Public School District, and Walt Disney World®.
Florida Is Good to Its Veterans
- Florida is home to many active duty and retired military. Active bases include Blount Island Command, Hurlburt Field, Camp Blanding, Tyndall Air Force Base, NAS Jacksonville, ISC Miami, and NAS Pensacola. There are some 100,000 military personnel stationed throughout Florida. They and their families increase the state economy by approximately $52 billion each year.
- Florida Veterans with permanent and total disability who were honorably discharged from the service can potentially qualify for exemption from homestead taxes, dependent on income level. Veterans with a 10% disability or greater can qualify for property tax exemption of $5,000.
- Florida’s warm weather makes it a prime choice for many Veterans during retirement. More than 180,000 military retirees live there currently. The state has no income tax, which makes it a financially appealing location among many other benefits.
- Florida FHA Loans
- Jacksonville FHA Loans
- Miami FHA Loans
- Orange Park FHA Loans
Own Your Home in FL or Save Money With Florida FHA Purchase Loans And FHA Refinance Loans
Are you ready to own your own home in Florida? A Florida FHA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. can make that happen! FHA purchase loans are designed for Veterans just like you. You can put very little money down (usually around just 3.5%!) and enjoy low monthly payments throughout the lifespan of the loan thanks to reduced interest rates. FHA loans come in a variety of types, including the FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage (FHA EEM) and the FHA Section 203(k). If you already own a home, a Florida FHA refinance loan might be just what you need to control costs and get the most value out of your investment.
Ready to get started? Complete our FHA loan online application form and you could be prequalified in minutes. Savings and homeownership are within reach!
Do You Qualify for a Florida VA Loan?
FHA loans are great for Veterans, but a Florida VA mortgage can be even better if you qualify for one! Veteran loans require NO money down, NO mortgage insurance, and have lower interest rates, leading to a dramatically lower monthly payment. While most Veterans will qualify, VA loans do come with stricter requirements. Wondering if you are eligible? Our easy online application process and guidance from local Florida VA loan experts are standing by to answer your questions, walk you through the process, and help you get prequalified today!
Get on the road to homeownership now! Apply online and prequalify for Florida FHA loans today. If you have questions at any point in the process, check out our FHA mortgage FAQ or contact our Florida FHA loan experts at +1 (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.