Colorado Springs VA Loans
Colorado Springs VA Loans and Colorado Springs VA Loan Refinancing
At Capital Bank, N.A., we specializing in helping Colorado Springs Veterans buy or refinance a home. With Colorado Springs VA loans you pay NO MONEY DOWN as VA home loans don’t require a down payment! Veterans also receive a lower interest rate and monthly payment, and unlike conventional loans, VA mortgages don’t require mortgage insurance. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. to get pre-qualified today!
Facts About Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Colorado Springs has enjoyed a fairly stable housing market since 2008, with homes currently valued at $184,000 — just $13,000 off peak values in 2008.
- Almost 500,000 people live in beautiful Colorado Springs. The city’s population has grown steadily since 2000 by nearly 17%.
- The headquarters of the United States Olympic Committee is located in Colorado Springs. The 45,000 square foot aquatic center and 59,000 square foot sports center house and train Olympic athletes – and the center is open to visitors for a free tour.
- A health conscious city, Colorado Springs was named one of Cooking Light’s Best Cities. Honeywell AirGenius also named it one of the American cities with the best air quality.
Why Veterans Love Life In Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs is home to The Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, Fort Carson, and NORAD.
- A large number of Veterans are employed by Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and on one of the Colorado Springs installations.
- For Veterans who decide to start up a business after separation, Colorado Springs is a great place to live as it is extremely friendly to small businesses.
- Colorado Springs is also very friendly to Military members and Veterans, who qualify for discounts at local restaurants, clothing stores, auto parts stores and bookstores.
How Colorado Springs Veteran Loans Or Veteran Mortgage Refinancing Will Save You Money
Did you know that Colorado Springs VA mortgages offer incredible benefits for Veterans — that can add up to thousands of dollars in the bank? With no money down, no mortgage insurance required, low interest rates and monthly payments, Veterans have much to gain by applying and prequalifying for a Colorado Springs Veteran home loan!
Start by determining your VA loan eligibility, then fill out our Colorado Springs VA loan application. If you need help at any stage, call us! We can even help you locate your VA loan COE or DD214. For more information, contact Capital Bank, N.A. today at 1(866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t Qualify For Veteran Mortgages? No Problem! It’s Easy To Apply For Colorado Springs FHA Loans
If you don’t qualify for a Veteran loan, you don’t have to abandon your dream of home ownership. A Colorado Springs FHA loanis backed by the federal government, is open to ANY applicant, including first time buyers and those with low credit, and existing homeowners who want to do an FHA refinance. Your local Colorado Springs Capital Bank, N.A. specialists is here to help you regardless of your financial situation. Contact us today at 1(866) 216-3577 or email@example.com so we can get started on the journey to the home of your dreams!
Steps To Applying For Your Veteran Mortgage Or VA Loan Refinance
If you have any questions, take a look at our Veteran loan FAQ page, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or start with our simple Colorado Springs VA loan online prequalification form. A Colorado Springs Veteran mortgage expert will be in touch to answer your questions about Veteran loans and Veteran loan refinancing!