VA Loans Colorado
Colorado VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
With beautiful mountains and recreational activities and mild weather year round, Colorado is quite popular with veterans and service members alike. After being stationed in the state, many veterans find themselves drawn back after retirement and choose to put down roots in this mountain state. If you want to take advantage of the housing market and buy a home in this particular state, Colorado VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. can make the process affordable and stress-free. If you’re a Veteran or an active service member who’s already purchased a home and want to refinance a VA home loan Colorado, Capital Bank, N.A. can also help by reducing your interest rate and your monthly payment.
Applying for VA loan Colorado with Capital Bank, N.A. is easy. Our VA loan application form is simple to complete, but if you have questions about the process for VA home loan Colorado, our professionals are standing by, ready to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 216-3577.
Think of What Colorado VA Loans OR VA Loan Refinance in CO Can Do for You and Your Family
If you are a Veteran and dream of being a homeowner, why not look into your VA Loan eligibility criteria? A Colorado VA mortgage may be the only thing standing between you and your dream home. Capital Bank, N.A. helps Veterans use the benefits they worked so hard to earn by working tirelessly to help them obtain Veteran mortgages or a VA loan refinance in CO.
With VALoansFinance.com, the process of prequalifying for a Colorado VA loan is fast and easy. Contact your local Capital Bank, N.A. representative today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com, or simply fill out our application and get approved in minutes!
At VALoansFinance.com, we treat our Veterans like king. With our easy home finance approval process, you can avoid:
- The stress of lengthy waits
- Any hidden fees
- Unnecessary paperwork
Qualifying for VA Home Loan Colorado Is Easy!
If you have questions regarding your eligibility for Colorado VA loans, visit our eligibility page. This page has all the information you need, but if you have a specific question about our application or pre-approval criteria, we’re happy to walk you through the process and help you understand your benefits.
Basic qualifications for VA loan Colorado includes:
- Active duty service for 90 days or more during wartime
- Active duty service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from your service branch
- You are on active duty
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, providing that you have not remarried.
The loan professionals at Capital Bank, N.A. can explain how debt to income ratios and credit scores affect interest rates on VA home loan Colorado, as well as outline what documentation is needed and what steps need to be taken throughout the application process. We can also answer any questions you may have regarding closing costs or other lending fees associated with Colorado VA loans.
Ready to Get Started On Your Veteran Home Finance Application?
It’s easy to begin the application process! Simply fill out our VA loan Colorado pre-qualification form, and while you’re waiting to hear from us, feel free to call us with any questions. You can also view our FAQ page – or simply contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com. One of our local VA mortgage experts in CO will be happy to answer all of your questions about Veteran housing finance and Veteran streamline refinancing!
Use our Contact Form, call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com to get started on your Colorado VA loans application and get one step closer to your dream home in the state of Colorado! We can answer any questions you may have regarding new loans or refinancing options for existing Colorado VA loans that can save you money.
The Housing Market in CO
Home prices in Colorado can vary depending on where you’re planning to live. Real estate in Longmont, Centennial, Conifer, Leadville and Fort Collins are all appreciating at a rapid rate, while Montrose, Westminster, Parker, Lakewood and Red Feather Lakes are all currently experiencing a buyer’s market.
Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $166,600
Median price asked for housing units: $155,300
Why Veterans Love to Reside in this State Post Retirement
Every year, the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs graduates the Air Force’s new class of officers. The four-year university is quite competitive and applicants need a Congressional appointment to even apply. More than 100,000 visit the Air Force Academy every year and the university employs professors, librarians and hundreds of support staff.
The North American Aerospace Defense Command (also called NORAD) is headquartered at Peterson Air Base not far from Colorado Springs. NORAD helps ensure that the United States and Canada receive advance warning in case of an attack by air.
Although much of Colorado’s military presence is in Colorado Springs, Buckley AFB is located in Aurora (a suburb of Denver).
- Colorado is accommodating to Veterans and the families of Veterans. The children of MIA, POWs, disabled or deceased military service members or Colorado National Guardsmen receive free tuition in-state.
- The Air Force Academy, Buckley Air Force Base, Peterson Air Force Base, Cheyenne Mountain, Schriever Air Force Base and Fort Carson are located in Colorado — primarily in Colorado Springs.
- G.I. Jobs named Colorado State University in Fort Collins a military-friendly school, and has inspired many Veterans to use their GI Bill benefits. CSU even offers a Veterans Success Program to support Veterans studying at the university in their studies and home lives.
- Colorado Springs is home to The Air Force Academy, which graduates commissioned Air Force officers.
- People love to visit Colorado. A popular tourist destination, 500,000 visitors enjoy Aspen’s ski hills and the stunning natural beauty of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- While Colorado residents earn a lower than average salary of $61,000/year, the cost of living in Colorado is also less than the national average.
- Colorado’s biggest employers include Western Union, Denver International Airport, University of Colorado-Boulder, Lockheed Martin Space Systems, and Peterson Air Force Base.