Sacramento VA Loans
Sacramento VA Loans and Sacramento VA Home Loan Refinancing
Purchasing a home is the ultimate American dream. Smart Sacramento Veterans know that their Veteran loan benefits are an incredible advantage that they’ve earned through their years of dedicated military service. To repay Veterans for their service, VALoansFinance.com works to ensure that Veterans can buy a home using a Sacramento Veteran mortgage. Applying is easy using our VA loan prequalification form.
- As the capital of California, as well as the county seat, Sacramento offers Veterans a number of job opportunities in local and state government. The city has nearly 35,000 Veterans and these Veterans make up nearly 10% of the city’s population.
- Sacramento and its surrounding areas are home to nearly two million people. However, only 475,000 people live within the city limits.
- Homes in Sacramento are quite affordable and the median home value is around $150,000. This is down from $268,000 in 2008, but home values are rising. Values are expected to continue to rise, which means now is an ideal time to purchase a Sacramento home.
- The UC Davis Medical Center is located in Sacramento and employs 8,000 locals. More than 200,000 people receive care here every year and the hospital’s emergency room takes care of 150 people each day. The hospital’s Cancer Center has received the highest designation possible, a “comprehensive” label from the National Cancer Institute and is the only cancer center in inland Northern California to receive this honor.
Why Veterans Love Sacramento
- Although McClellan Air Force Base closed in 2001 on the recommendation of the Base Realignment and Closure Committee, the area remained popular with Veterans. The former McClellan AFB is now a thriving residential community and business park. While a base closure can be catastrophic, Sacramento is a model for other communities.
- The Sacramento Veterans Resource Center offers Veterans a number of services, including employment counseling and training, supportive housing for homeless Veterans, including women with children, a state-licensed facility for recovering drug and alcohol addicts and the Veterans Business Outreach Center, a support organization for Veterans who want to start their own small business.
- The Sacramento VA Medical Center has room for 60 Veterans and offers a full range of comprehensive medical care, including surgical, mental health and medical care. Veterans can also have outpatient and diagnostic tests done here, including mammograms, MRIs, CTs and PET scans.
Facing A Sacramento VA Relocation? VALoansFinance.com Can Help With Veteran Mortgages
Rentals in Sacramento can be quite expensive, which means it’s often cheaper for Veterans to purchase their own home. When they also consider the tax benefits of owning their own home, it oftentimes makes more sense to buy. VALoansFinance.com is here to help you get hassle-free Sacramento VA loans so you can quickly buy a new home and get settled.
Applying is simple. It just takes a few minutes to determine whether you’re eligible for a Sacramento VA mortgage with our VA loan prequalification form. After we receive your form, one of our local Sacramento VA loan specialists will call you back to find out more information. We can even request your VA loan COE or help you find your DD214.
Take Advantage Of Low Interest Rates With Sacramento VA Loan Refinancing
If you’ve already bought your Sacramento home using a VA mortgage, we can make sure you’re not paying too much. Interest rates across the country are extremely low and this means that homeowners could save a significant amount of money each month through a Sacramento VA loan refinance. Our local Veteran loan refinancing specialists will be able to help you decide between a cash-out refinancing or a streamline refinancing.
Don’t Qualify For A VA Loan? Buy Your Home With A Sacramento FHA Mortgage
FHA mortgages are excellent alternatives to VA loans. The FHA purchase loan program is backed by the government and is designed to help Americans with less than perfect credit purchase a home. FHA loans have a smaller down payment requirement than traditional homes, which means it’s possible to purchase a home with just 3.5% down.
The dream of home ownership can be yours, with a little help from VALoansFinance.com. Whether you’re interested in a Sacramento VA loan, A Veteran mortgage refinance or an FHA loan, the home mortgage specialists from VALoansFinance.com can help. Don’t put off buying your new home any longer – call us at 1(866) 216-3577, contact us at info@VALoansFinance.com and get prequalified today!
Sacramento, CA VA Resources