Orange VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Orange VA Loans and Orange VA Home Loan Refinancing
There’s nothing like buying your own house. Whether you’re buying an existing home or building your dream house, it can definitely be exciting. However, between appraisals, credit checks and insurance policies to buy, the process can be stressful, even for the calmest homebuyer. If you’re a Veteran interested in purchasing a new home, VALoansFinance.com can take care of your Orange Veteran loan, leaving you to handle the fun part – finding your new house!
- Nearly 140,000 people live in the city of Orange, however Orange County has just over 3 million people scattered throughout cities that include Anaheim, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Fullerton and Huntington Beach
- Major employers in Orange include Master-Halco, Inc., UCI Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital and the Orange Unified School District. Together, these employers account for nearly 11,000 jobs.
- The Children’s Hospital of Orange County is located in Orange and has been named as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country. It has been recognized in cancer, diabetes & endocrinology, gastroenterology, neurology & neuroscience, orthopedics and urology.
- Veterans looking for an Orange Veteran loan know that now is a good time to buy. Home here are valued around $480,000 and while this is significantly higher than the national average of $150,000, prices are much lower than they were just five years ago. Additionally, values are rising and have increased 2.4% within the last year.
Why Veterans Love Orange
- Veterans do have a limit on how much they can borrow using a VA loan. However, because the housing market in Orange is more expensive then in other locations, Orange Veteran loans can be up to $675,000. This means that Veterans can borrow up to $675,000 without worrying about coming up with more for a down payment.
- The City of Orange has a Military Banner program to recognize the military contributions of residents. Active duty military personnel can have their name and branch printed on a banner that lines the city’s Plaza Square. Local businesses help fund these banners through donations.
- The closest military installations are Naval Weapons Station in Seal Beach and Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos. Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach is quite small, but has been named as the best small shore command in the U.S. Navy.
Veterans, Are You Interested In Using Your VA Loan Benefits? VALoansFinance.com Can Make The Process An Easy One
Housing is at a premium at nearby Seal Beach and its close proximity to Orange means that many service members and Veterans decide to purchase a home there. The wait list for a four bedroom home in base housing is over two years and many decide that it’s just not worth the effort to wait for open housing.
Instead, let VALoansFinance.com help you purchase a home using your Orange Veteran loan benefits. Applying is simple – all we need is a few minutes of your time. Fill out our VA loan prequalification form and we can help you determine if you’re eligible for a Veteran loan. It’s no problem if you don’t know how to access your DD214 or your VA loan COE – your local Orange Veteran loans expert is happy to help.
Save Money With An Orange Veteran Loan Refinance
Many VA buyers don’t realize that they’re also eligible for a Veteran loan refinance. Home interest rates are at their lowest point in years, which means Veterans might be paying hundreds more each month in interest costs. Instead, let VALoansFinance.com help determine whether cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing is a viable option for your Orange VA loan refinance.
Don’t Meet VA Requirements For A Veteran Mortgage? Consider Orange FHA Mortgages Instead
If you don’t qualify for VA loans, don’t worry! We can help determine if you’re qualified for an FHA loan or FHA refinance loans. While FHA loans do have a down payment requirement, it’s much lower than the traditional 20%. Potential buyers can purchase their new home with just 3.5% down, even with less than perfect credit, when they use an FHA mortgage.
Don’t put off home ownership any longer if you’re facing an Orange VA relocation! VALoansFinance.com employees are experts in local Orange Veteran home loans and FHA mortgages and can help get you into the home you’ve always wanted. Don’t wait – fill out our VA loan prequalification form or contact us at info@VALoansFinance.com or 1(866) 216-3577!