Oceanside VA Loans
Oceanside VA Loans and Oceanside VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans – achieve the American dream and buy your own home! Get Oceanside Veteran loans and Oceanside VA mortgage refinancing with help from Capital Bank, N.A.. These no money down, low-interest loans are available ONLY to U.S. Veterans!
Quickly get prequalified through our easy online Veteran loan application, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com to see if you are eligible. Our Oceanside VA loan specialists are available to answer your questions and make buying a home a hassle-free process.
Oceanside homes have a median price of $323,000; use your VA loan benefits to get a mortgage in Oceanside up to $500,000*.
Start the Process With These 3 Steps:
Step 1: Request your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you need help obtaining your COE, give us a call. We will help you get it!
Step 2: Start shopping for Oceanside homes! Find your dream home with help from our comprehensive home search page.
Step 3: Complete the online Veteran loan application.
ONLY 3 STEPS STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEW HOME! FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) FORM | COMPLETE THE VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND OCEANSIDE, CA REAL ESTATE|
Oceanside, California Facts
- Oceanside, California is a small city within San Diego County in California. Nearly 200,000 people call Oceanside home.
- The average salary in Oceanside is around $62,000. Major employers in the city include Tri-City Medical Center, the City of Oceanside, Mira Costa College and Select Staffing.
- Popular neighborhoods in Oceanside include Guajome, Fire Mountain, North Valley, San Luis Rey, Townsite and Mira Costa. Home prices are on the rise after a five-year depreciation and have risen 15% within the past year.
Why Veterans Love Oceanside
- With its close proximity to San Diego, Veterans who live in Oceanside have easy access to a number of military installations. Camp Pendelton, MCAS Miramar, MCRD San Diego, Naval Base Coronado, Naval Medical Center and NS San Diego are all located just 40 minutes away in San Diego.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Naval Medical Center or the VA Oceanside Clinic. The clinic offers primary care, laboratory services, podiatry, optometry, dermatology, audiology and a number of other services.
- The Veterans Village of San Diego is also in Oceanside and here Veterans can receive job training, employment assistance, transportation assistance and many other services designed to help Veterans find employment once their enlistment is over.
Start the Oceanside VA Loan or Veteran Loan Refinance Application Process Today!
A Veteran loan is one of the biggest military benefits you have; don’t hesitate to use it! With ZERO down payment required, low interest rates available and no PMI to pay, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you can save thousands of dollars over a conventional loan.
Current homeowners can save money by applying for Oceanside Veteran loan refinancing. Use your VA benefit for cash-out refinancing to borrow cash against your home’s equity, or streamline refinancing to reduce your monthly mortgage payment. An Oceanside VA mortgage expert at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you decide which is best and help you get started on the application process.
Find Out if You Qualify
Our VA loan eligibility page has expanded information about the necessary requirements for Veteran loans. Our VA loan experts can answer any questions you have about the Oceanside VA loan application process and your individual eligibility.
Typical VA loan eligibility requires one of the following:
- At least 90 days of service during wartime in WWII, the Korean War or the Vietnam War
- At least 180 days of service during peacetime, until 1981
- 24 months of continuous service after 1980 for enlisted personnel and after 1981 for officers
- Served during the Gulf War
- Are on active duty
- Are a member or honorably discharged of the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Not Qualified? You Can Still Apply for an Oceanside FHA Loan
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, apply for an Oceanside FHA loan. First time homebuyers and those with poor credit may still qualify for low interest rates and low down payments with an FHA mortgage or Oceanside FHA refinance.
Ready to get started? Apply online now for Oceanside Veteran loans or VA loan refinancing. For questions, visit our FAQ page or contact the Oceanside VA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. any time at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to get you into the home of your dreams using your hard earned Veteran benefits!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits