Long Beach VA Loans
Long Beach VA Loans and Long Beach VA Home Loan Refinancing
If you’re considering purchasing a new home, you’re not alone. Interest rates across the country, including Long Beach, are the lowest they’ve ever been, which means smart Veterans and service members know that this is the perfect time to use VA loans to buy a home. Capital Bank, N.A. aims to make the entire process as easy as possible, and many Veterans report that they’re surprised that Long Beach Veteran mortgages from Capital Bank, N.A. were so easy!
About Long Beach
- Nearly half a million people call Long Beach home, and two of the area’s major employers, Boeing and Gulfstream, work closely with the Department of Defense.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific, the world’s largest ocean aquarium, is located in Long Beach. Here, visitors can see sea life such as sharks, penguins, sea otters and whales.
- Unemployment in Long Beach is slightly higher than the national average, at 11.2%, however it is dropping from a high of 14.5%.
- The median wage for full time workers is around $36,000, however 45% of the city’s workers make more than $50,000 a year.
- In addition to the aviation industry, oil is an important part of Long Beach’s economy. Oil can be found both off-shore and underground.
Why Many Veterans Call Long Beach Home
- Long Beach is home to the 250th Military Intelligence Battalion, a division of the California National Guard. The Battalion helps provide support during domestic emergencies.
- A local university, California State University – Long Beach, has been named as a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs. Here, Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits on a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or even a Doctorate.
- Because there isn’t a full-service military base in Long Beach, Veterans rely on the Long Beach VA Health Care System. Here Veterans can receive medical, dental and pharmacy benefits. The facility also offers mental health care, pastoral care, radiation therapy, spinal cord injury care and other services.
Are You A Veteran Looking For A Long Beach Veteran Home Loan?
If a Long Beach VA relocation has brought you to this part of California, consider purchasing your very own home with a Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A..
It’s easy to apply! To start, Veterans can determine their VA loan eligibility, then fill out our simple Long Beach VA loan prequalification for. We have local experts in Veteran loans who can help you determine what type of loan is best in just a few minutes. We can even request your VA loan COE or help you find your DD214 to make the process even easier. Capital Bank, N.A. wants each VA loan to be as easy as possible so we guarantee no:
- Red tape
- Hidden fees (really!)
Long Beach VA Loan Refinancing Saves You Money
If you’re already a homeowner, Capital Bank, N.A. can save you money each month through a Long Beach VA loan refinance. VA loan refinancing is available to veterans and could save you hundreds of dollars on interest fees each month. Interest rates are at their lowest point in history and there’s no reason not to take advantage of a Veteran mortgage refinance.
Don’t Qualify For Long Beach VA Loans? FHA Loans Are An Excellent Alternative
If after you fill out your VA loan prequalification form, you’re not eligible for Veteran loans, Capital Bank, N.A. can still help you buy a home. An FHA loan is a home mortgage backed by a different government program that is designed to help Americans become homeowners. The FHA mortgage program requires just a 3.5% down payment, something that’s much more manageable than the traditional 20%, especially for first time homeowners or those with less than perfect credit.
Long Beach Veterans can count on Capital Bank, N.A. to help them purchase a home! If you want to start the VA loan process, contact us at 1(866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. We’d love to help you find the perfect home loan for your family!