Fresno VA Loans
Fresno VA Loans and Fresno VA Home Loan Refinancing
Own your own Fresno, California home with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! Our Fresno VA loans and Fresno VA mortgage refinancing can help Veterans save a bundle. Use this valuable service benefit that you’ve earned – ONLY Veterans are eligible for these amazing mortgage terms!
See if you qualify and apply for your VA mortgage online today! Contact the Fresno Veteran loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. by phone at (866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to answer your questions. Fresno homes have an average value of $150,000, making it an affordable city for families and retirees alike. The VA loan limit in Fresno County, California is $424,100*
The Capital Bank, N.A. Easy 3 Step Process:
Step 1: Provide us with your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one yet, call Capital Bank, N.A.. We’ll help you get it!
Step 2: Start touring homes! Use our home search page to find your perfect Fresno home.
Step 3: Start the approval process for your VA loan with our simple, online VA Loan Application.
START LOOKING TODAY! FIND YOUR COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND FRESNO, CA REAL ESTATE|
Fresno, California Facts to Know
- Over half a million people live in Fresno and it’s the fifth most populous city in California. More than 1.1 million people live in the metropolitan area.
- The average salary of an employee in Fresno is $63,000. Major employers in the city include Community Medical Centers, the City of Fresno, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente.
- Although California real estate has a reputation for being quite expensive, properties are affordable in Fresno. Now is an excellent time to buy as Fresno is coming out of a five year period of depreciation. Home values in Fresno have risen nearly 14% within the past year.
Why Veterans Love it in Fresno
- The closest military base to Fresno is Naval Air Station Lemoore. It’s one of the youngest Navy bases in the country and dates back to just the 1960s. The base is currently home to 175 of the Navy’s F/A-18 Super Hornets and Hornets.
- Veterans in Fresno can receive medical care at the NAS Lemoore’s Naval Hospital or the VA’s Fresno VA Medical Center. Veterans can even access public transportation to the Medical Center via the Fresno Area Express.
- Veterans can also utilize their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of local colleges and universities. These include California State University-Fresno, Fresno City College, San Joaquin Valley College and the San Joaquin College of Law.
Fresno Veteran Loans and Fresno VA Mortgage Refinancing is Available to Veterans Only
Fresno VA loans are open to Veterans only. This is one of your greatest military benefits and it can literally save you thousands over conventional loans. You can get a Fresno VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. with nothing down, you won’t have to play costly PMI, and you’re eligible for some of the lowest rates available. There’s no reason not to apply for a Fresno VA loan today!
Existing homeowners can take advantage of their Veteran loan benefits as well. Save money on your current mortgage with Fresno Veteran mortgage refinancing, and choose from cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing, depending on your needs.
Qualified for a Fresno VA Loan? Find Out Today!
A quick look at our VA loan eligibility page can help you determine your eligibility for a Fresno VA loan.
You must meet one of these criteria to typically be eligible for a Fresno VA loan:
- 90 days or more of service during wartime.
- 180 days or more of service during peacetime.
- Current active duty service.
- Selected Reserves or National Guard Service members with an Honorable Discharge.
- A surviving spouse, who has not re-married, of a Veteran or service member.
Fresno FHA Mortgages are Also Available
Not qualified for a VA mortgage or a conventional mortgage? Consider a Fresno FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. Low interest rates and as little as 3.5% down make this a very affordable mortgage option.
Use our simple online prequalification form to get started on your Fresno Veteran mortgage refinance or VA loan today. Visit our FAQ page or call us at (866) 216-3577 to get your questions about Fresno Veteran loans answered. Your local Fresno VA loan expert at Capital Bank, N.A. can also be reached at email@example.com.
Take advantage of your Veteran loan benefits and affordable housing prices to get into the home of your dreams!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits