Camp Pendleton VA Loans
Camp Pendleton VA Loans and Camp Pendleton VA Loan Refinancing
Buying a new home can be an exciting, albeit stressful time. Smart Camp Pendleton Veterans know that they have an amazing benefit in Veteran home loans, but using them can be a little confusing without the right partner. Capital Bank, N.A. can help throughout the entire process and works with Veterans to make it easy. After determining your VA loan eligibility, fill out our simple VA loan prequalification form and in just a few minutes we can get an answer for you and help get you on the path to homeownership.
About Camp Pendleton
- Camp Pendleton is the world’s largest U.S. Marine Corps Amphibious Training Base. It’s located at the very northern part of San Diego.
- The weather is beautiful year round and the average daily temperature is 70 degrees throughout the year.
- From Camp Pendleton, residents can easily visit Southern California’s major attractions, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Knott’s Berry Farm, Sea World San Diego, and LEGOLAND California.
- Residents in Camp Pendleton enjoy a median house value of $85,000. The unemployment rate is 9.2%, which is slightly higher than the national average.
- Recently, the base hosted a Hiring Our Heroes job fair and more than 80 military-friendly organizations attended offering Veterans tips and job opportunities.
Why Veterans Love Camp Pendleton
- Active duty military members and their family members can receive free tickets to visit Sea World once a year. To take advantage of the deal, they simply need to bring their military ID.
- Camp Pendleton has five accredited colleges in the base education center, including Central Michigan University, Central Texas College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Palomar College and Park University. Active duty service members and Veterans can also use their GI Bill benefits at San Diego City College, University of California San Diego and California College San Diego.
- More than 42,000 active duty personnel and 77,000 retired military personnel call Camp Pendleton home.
Want To Live Off Base And Need A Camp Pendleton Veteran Home Loan? Capital Bank, N.A. Can Help
With only 6,000 on-base homes, military personnel need to rely on off-base housing. Capital Bank, N.A. can help service members and Veterans purchase a home with a Camp Pendleton Veteran loan.
Getting started is simple! Veterans and service members simply need to fill out our Camp Pendleton VA loan prequalification form and a local Veteran mortgage specialist will get the process started. We can take care of requesting your VA loan COE or even finding your DD214 to ensure that you’re eligible.
Rates Are Low – Save With A Camp Pendleton VA Refinance!
If you’ve already purchased your Camp Pendleton home with a VA mortgage, don’t pay too much! Rates are at the lowest point in history, which makes now the perfect time to take advantage of a Camp Pendleton Veteran loan refinance. We can help reduce your monthly payment through a cash-out refinance or streamline refinance, which can sometimes save you hundreds of dollars a month!
Not Qualified For Veteran Loans? Try An FHA Loan Instead
If you’re not eligible to apply for Veteran loans, you’re not out of luck. Capital Bank, N.A. can help you buy your home using FHA purchase loans. FHA mortgages require just 3.5% down, which means they’re ideal for people who want to purchase a home, but don’t have perfect credit or the traditional 20% down payment.
Camp Pendleton’s large Veteran and service member population make the area an ideal place to purchase a home. If you’re not sure what steps to take towards getting approved for a Camp Pendleton VA loan, contact Capital Bank, N.A. at 1(866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. We’re standing by and ready to help you get your dream home with a no-hassle Veteran mortgage.