Bakersfield VA Loans
Bakersfield VA Loans and Bakersfield VA Loan Refinancing
Your new California home is within reach when you work with Capital Bank, N.A.! We work with Veterans to obtain Bakersfield VA loans and Bakersfield VA loan refinancing with NO money down, low interest and no costly PMI. Imagine how much you could save just by tapping into the benefits you’ve earned through serving our country!
Fill out our online VA loan application today get prequalified within a matter of minutes.
To learn more about Bakersfield VA loans or to find out if you’re eligible contact a Bakersfield VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
Bakersfield homes have an average value of $158,000 making homeownership affordable and within reach of many Veterans. The VA loan limit on Bakersfield homes is $424,100*.
Be on Your Way to Owning Your Own Home using a Bakersfield VA Loan in 3 Easy Steps:
- Step 1: Request your Veterans Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you need help finding your Certificate, let us know. We can help!
- Step 2: Find your Bakersfield dream home! Use our comprehensive home search page to get started.
- Step 3: Complete the online VA loan application to start the approval process.
ONLY 3 STEPS STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEW BAKERSFIELD HOME! FIND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR BAKERSFIELD HOME |
Bakersfield, California Facts
- Top employers in Bakersfield include the County of Kern, the Giumarra Companies, Grimmway Farms, Bolthouse Farms and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. The average salary of a Bakersfield employee is $63,000.
- Nearly 350,000 people live in Bakersfield, making it the 9th most populous city in California.
- Kern County accounts for 10% of the nation’s domestic oil production. Other industries that have a heavy presence in Bakersfield include citrus, grapes, cotton, almonds, roses, carrots and alfalfa.
Why Veterans Love Bakersfield
- Veterans who live in Bakersfield can use their G.I. Bill benefits at California State University-Bakersfield, Bakersfield College, National University or Santa Barbara Business College.
- Veterans can receive medical care at the Bakersfield Community-Based Outpatient Clinic. The clinic has a number of health services, including dental care, audiology care, X-Rays, mental health services, physical therapy and nutritional counseling.
- Kern County has a Veterans Service Department, where Veterans can receive assistance in filing for service connected disability and pension benefits, as well as receive referrals for educational and employment benefits.
Apply for a Bakersfield VA Loan or Bakersfield Veteran Loan Refinance
Use our easy, online application to apply for Bakersfield VA loans. These low-interest home loans are available to Veterans ONLY as one of your service benefits. Apply today and get into the home of your dreams with NO MONEY DOWN and pay no hefty PMI payments each month!
If you already own a home, you can still use your VA benefits to apply for Bakersfield Veteran mortgage refinancing; cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing is available to put cash in your pocket or lower your monthly mortgage payment. Apply online now for Bakersfield VA loan refinancing or contact Capital Bank, N.A. to discuss your options.
Check Your Qualifications and Start Your Bakersfield VA Loan Application Process Today
Find out if you’re eligible for a Bakersfield VA loan by visiting our eligibility page, then contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or apply online to get started!
- 90 days of service or more during wartime
- At least 180 days of service during peacetime
- Currently active duty
- Are a member of or honorably discharged from the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Bakersfield FHA Loans are Available if You Don’t Meet VA Loan Qualifications
Even if you don’t qualify for a Bakersfield VA loan you may still be able to obtain a low-interest, low-downpayment mortgage through a Bakersfield FHA loan. Apply now for FHA purchase loans or FHA refinance loans or contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Now is the time to buy – don’t delay! Take advantage of your Veteran loan benefits to get into the Bakersfield home of your dreams. Apply now for your Bakersfield VA mortgage or Veteran loan refinance, or contact the Bakersfield Veteran loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. any time to learn more at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits