Orange FHA Loans
Orange FHA Loans and Orange FHA Loan Refinancing
At VALoansFinance.com, we are committed to helping Veterans secure affordable financing for their home, because we believe that the men and women who serve our country deserve to live the American dream of homeownership. Even if you don’t have a lot of money saved, or have past credit problems haunting you, you may still qualify for a money-saving Orange FHA loan. FHA mortgages are designed to help more people afford to buy a home, and with less strict income and credit requirements, and low down payments, it could be your ticket to becoming a homeowner!
Apply online now for Orange FHA purchase loans or Orange FHA refinance loans, or contact VALoansFinance.com (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
Facts about Orange, California
- This is the perfect time to buy a home in Orange. Prices are down from where they were five years ago but have been rising in the last year. This is a great opportunity to get in at the bottom and watch your home’s value increase.
- Orange is a pleasant community of 140,000 people situated within the 3 million people of Orange County. Other cities in the area include Laguna Beach, Fullerton, Anaheim, Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach
- There are plenty of jobs in Orange from major employers such as UCI Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital, Master-Halco, Inc. and the Orange Unified School District.
- Orange is home to one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country: Children’s Hospital of Orange County. The facility has some of the best medical personnel in neurology & neuroscience, diabetes & endocrinology, cancer, gastroenterology, orthopedics and urology.
Orange Benefits for Veterans
- Nearby military installations include the Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos and the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, which was named the best small shore command in the U.S. Navy.
- The City of Orange, with the help of local businesses, honors the military contributions of its residents with the Military Banner program to recognize the military contributions of residents. The names and branches of active duty military personnel are displayed on banners lining Plaza Square.
- Housing prices in Orange are higher than the national average, but that doesn’t leave out Veterans. Government loan limits are higher in Orange than in other locations, allowing Veterans to afford local housing.
We Make the Orange FHA Mortgage Process Easy for Veterans
Some Veterans get out of the service with the mistaken belief that they will never be able to afford their own homes. The FHA loan program was created to allow all Americans to realize the dream of homeownership; as long as you meet the debt-to-income ratio guidelines and have a small down payment of just 3.5% saved, you can easily qualify for an Orange FHA loan.
VALoansFinance.com has simplified the Orange FHA loan process as much as possible. See how easy it is to apply and be prequalified by filling out our FHA loan prequalification form – we can usually prequalify you in a matter of minutes! Then, a local Orange FHA mortgage specialist will contact you to guide you through the process and help you decide which type of FHA loan is right for you.
Orange FHA Refinance Loans and FHA Energy Efficient Mortgages Save Veterans Money
Don’t continue to pay high rates on your current Veteran mortgage! VALoansFinance.com can run the numbers and show you how much you can save by applying for an Orange FHA refinance loan. Many Veterans save hundreds of dollars each month after a refinance.
Another option is to apply for an FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage to give you the financial resources to improve an existing or new home and make it more energy efficient.
Veterans, Apply for an Orange VA Loan
If you’re a Veteran, be sure to look into your Orange VA loan eligibility as well! VALoansFinance.com specializes in working with Veterans to get them the BEST loan possible for their unique situation. If you qualify, an Orange Veteran loan has tremendous benefits over FHA loans: $0 down payment, low interest rates and no PMI payments. Apply online now for a VA mortgage or Orange VA loan refinance today, or contact us to learn more about Veteran loans!
Now is the time to take advantage of the housing market by getting an Orange FHA loan from VALoansFinance.com. Apply for your FHA mortgage and get prequalified today! Learn more about FHA loans or contact us any time at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.