Los Angeles FHA Loans
Los Angeles FHA Loans and Los Angeles FHA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a LA native, or if you are faced with a Los Angeles Veteran relocation, let Capital Bank, N.A. help you secure an affordable Los Angeles FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. We have helped many Los Angeles Veterans buy or refinance their homes without the hassle you might expect from a government-backed loan program!
Find out if you’re eligible, then apply online for a low down payment, low interest Los Angeles purchase loan. If at any time you have questions or need help navigating the types of FHA loans available to you, contact a local Los Angeles FHA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facts about Los Angeles, California
- Los Angeles is one of the largest cities in the world, spanning five counties and growing steadily.
- Los Angeles real estate prices have bottomed out, down 1/3 from what they were five years ago. It’s a great time to buy a home before prices go up again.
- Future prospects for Los Angeles real estate are excellent, with home prices up 5% in the last year.
- Los Angeles attractions include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios Hollywood, the historic Farmers’ Market, and the Santa Monica Pier.
- The weather is quite pleasant throughout the year, with warm days and cool nights. Air quality can be a concern, but is improving.
Veteran Benefits in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles houses nearly 175,000 Veterans, making it second only to New York in Veteran population.
- Los Angeles Air Force Base is an active duty facility that houses the Space and Missile Systems Center.
- Los Angeles is home to many Veteran-friendly companies, including CBRE Group, Inc. which G.I. Jobs named one of the top 100 Military Friendly Employers®.
- Older or disabled Veterans will be interested in the new Veterans Home that opened in September 2010, with 396 beds for Veterans and facilities for assisted living, skilled nursing and Alzheimer’s care.
A Los Angeles FHA Loan may be a Viable Alternative to Conventional Loans
FHA mortgages have helped millions of Los Angeles Veterans and other Americans buy homes when they didn’t qualify for conventional loans. Capital Bank, N.A. cuts through the red tape to offer Los Angeles FHA loans to people just like you. Whether you can’t qualify for a conventional loan, or if you just want to explore a more affordable mortgage option, a Los Angeles FHA loan may be your ticket to homeownership!
A Los Angeles FHA loan requires just a 3.5% down payment, and comes with low interest rates and affordable monthly mortgage payments. And you may be eligible even if you have credit problems in the past such as bankruptcy or foreclosure.
Start the application process by checking your Los Angeles FHA loan eligibility and filling out our short FHA mortgage prequalification form. One of our local Veteran loan experts will contact you to help you through the rest of the process and answer any questions you have.
Lower Your Mortgage Payments with a Los Angeles FHA Refinance Loan
Maybe you already own your home but got the loan when rates were much higher. Now is the perfect time to apply for a Los Angeles FHA refinance to take advantage of the current low interest rates before they start to increase. Apply now and potentially save hundreds of dollars a month on your FHA mortgage!
Be Sure to Apply for Los Angeles Veteran Loans First
For eligible Veterans, a better mortgage option is a Los Angeles VA loan. Veteran loans are an exclusive benefit earned by the men and women who serve our country. Though the credit and income requirements are stricter, the benefits are tremendous: NO money down, NO PMI payments and the lowest interest rates available on any mortgage. Ready to apply? Get started with our simple Los Angeles VA mortgage prequalification form, which can be used for both VA loans and a VA loan refinance – or simply contact us and apply over the phone!
Prices and interest rates are likely to climb in the near future, so don’t wait! Apply now and get started on your Los Angeles FHA loan application. Learn more about FHA loans or contact us at any time to discuss your unique financial needs at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.