Long Beach FHA Loans
Long Beach FHA Loans and Long Beach FHA Loan Refinancing
With interest rates and housing prices lower than they’ve been in years, now is a great time to buy a home in Long Beach, California! VALoansFinance.com helps Veterans get Long Beach FHA mortgages or save money with Long Beach FHA refinance loans. Worried about past credit problems? Don’t have a lot of money saved up? No problem! FHA loans exist to make more Americans homeowners. At VALoansFinance.com we are experts in the FHA loan program and we can help you navigate the different types of FHA loans available to you and find the best loan possible.
Apply and get prequalified online in just a few minutes! If you have questions or need help with the process at any time, contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
Facts about Long Beach, California
- Long Beach is home to nearly half a million people who enjoy the area’s wonderful climate.
- Although Long Beach has had a problem with joblessness in the past, the unemployment rate has fallen more than three points from its peak, in part because of local employers such as Boeing and Gulfstream
- Two of the largest industries in Long Beach are aviation and petroleum companies drilling for off-shore and underground oil reserves.
- Long Beach workers earn a median salary of $36,000, and 45% of the working population makes over $50,000 a year.
- Long Beach attractions include The Aquarium of the Pacific, the world’s largest ocean aquarium, which houses animals such as penguins, sea otters, sharks and whales.
Why Veterans Love Long Beach
- Many Long Beach active duty service members serve in the 250th Military Intelligence Battalion, a division of the California National Guard that provides support during domestic emergencies.
- G.I. jobs named California State University – Long Beach as a Military Friendly School. Veterans can pursue a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or even a Doctorate under the G.I. Bill.
- Veterans can get healthcare through the Long Beach VA Health Care System. In addition to medical and dental services, the facility provides spinal cord injury treatment, mental health care and pastoral care to Veterans and their families.
Long Beach FHA Loans for Veterans
Veterans, apply for a Long Beach FHA mortgage through VALoansFinance.com to buy your own homes without stress, red tape or hidden fees!
The FHA mortgage program was created to help Americans struggling to buy homes during the Great Depression. A few years later, Veterans returning home from World War II used FHA loans to purchase homes when they couldn’t qualify for conventional loans. Veterans may qualify for a Long Beach FHA purchase loan with only a 3.5% down payment, even if you have a poor credit history.
Check your FHA loan eligibility, then complete the Long Beach FHA mortgage prequalification form. A local Long Beach FHA loans expert from VALoansFinance.com will contact you and help you through the rest of the process!
Stop Paying High Interest Rates! Get a Long Beach FHA Refinance Now
Even if you own your home, VALoansFinance.com can help you get out from under a high interest mortgage with a Long Beach FHA refinance loan. Refinancing can save you potentially hundreds of dollars each month and make a big difference in your standard of living. There is NO obligation, so apply online now or contact VALoansFinance.com to find out if you could benefit from a Long Beach FHA refinance loan.
Veterans, Apply for Long Beach VA Loans
Veterans actually have two terrific Veteran loan programs available to them: FHA and VA mortgages. A Long Beach VA loan has better benefits for eligible Veterans, including $0 down payment, no PMI and even lower interest rates. If you have bravely served our country, we encourage you to apply online and find out if you prequalify for a premium Long Beach Veteran loan or VA loan refinance.
If you thought you couldn’t qualify for a mortgage, think again! VALoansFinance.com has helped many Long Beach Veterans buy or refinance their homes. Find out more about Long Beach FHA loans, or apply and get prequalified today! Contact VALoansFinance.com at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com to get the perfect mortgage for your family.