Phoenix VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Phoenix VA Loans and Phoenix VA Loan Refinancing
Phoenix, Arizona lures Veterans with beautiful weather year-round and plenty of activities to keep you busy. Median home sales are $132,000, making this popular city affordable for families and retirees alike. If you’re ready to buy a new house, you won’t do better than a Phoenix VA loan from VALoansFinance.com. As one of your greatest Veterans benefits, you can take advantage of NO MONEY DOWN, LOW interest rates and NO costly PMI with a VA mortgage loan.
Contact us at info@VALoansFinance.com or (866) 216-3577 to get your Veteran loan application started. Or get started right now and complete your application online. Qualified Phoenix buyers can purchase a home for up to $417,000, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
3 Easy Steps Get You Into A New Home!
Step 1: Request or provide your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call us if you don’t have a COE; we can help you obtain it.
Step 2: Start your home search! Use our home search function to find great homes in Phoenix!
Step 3: Submit your VA loan application to VALoansFinance.com.
USE YOUR BENEFIT AND GET STARTED NOW! PROVIDE YOUR VA COE | APPLY FOR A VA LOAN APPLICATION | HOUSE HUNT FOR PHOENIX HOMES|
Phoenix, Arizona Facts
- The economy of Phoenix is strong and the city has an unemployment rate that’s well below the national average. The average salary of a Phoenix employee is around $58,000.
- Major employers in Phoenix include Banner Health, Wells Fargo & Co, Bashas’ Supermarkets, and Apollo Group. A number of businesses are also headquartered in Phoenix, including American Express, Best Western and U-Haul.
- Phoenix is a sports lover’s dream. There are a number of sports teams in the area, including the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals, MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks, NBA’s Phoenix Suns, NHL’s Phoenix Coyotes and WNBA’s Phoenix Mercury.
Why Veterans Love Phoenix
- More than 100,000 Veterans live within the city limits of Phoenix, making it one of the cities with the highest Veteran population in the entire country. More live in the metropolitan area and these Veterans can receive medical services at VA clinics throughout the metropolitan area.
- Luke Air Force Base is in the suburbs of Phoenix. It’s the largest fighter Air Force base in the world and the base supports the mission of 138 F-16s.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of schools in the area, including Arizona State University, the Maricopa County Community College District, the University of Phoenix and Arizona Christian University.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Phoenix-Arizona/market-trends/
Take Advantage of Your Benefits and Apply for a Phoenix VA Loan Today
You have earned this Veteran benefit! Phoenix Veteran mortgage loans are available to VETERANS ONLY. Veterans can enjoy low interest rates, no money down and don’t pay PMI. This makes Phoenix Veterans Loans one of the most affordable home loan options available. Make the most of your benefits and apply for a Phoenix VA loan from VALoansFinance.com today.
Wondering if You Qualify for a Phoenix VA Loan?
Find the qualifications details for a Phoenix Veterans loan on our eligibility page.
You’ll typically be eligible if you meet at least one of these criteria:
- At least 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- Service with an Honorable Discharge
- Current active duty personnel
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran who has not remarried
Phoenix Veteran Mortgage Refinancing Means Current Homeowners Can Save Too
If you already own your home, a Phoenix VA loan refinance can save you money! Cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing are available depending on your needs. Talk to one of our Phoenix Veteran mortgage refinance experts to discuss your needs, apply and see if you qualify.
Phoenix FHA Loans are Another Option if You Don’t Qualify for a VA Loan
You may be eligible for a Phoenix FHA Mortgage or FHA Refinance Loan. These loans also offer low-interest rates and low down payment requirements of just 3.5%. With less stringent qualification requirements than conventional loans, many people with poor or no credit history can still qualify.
To learn more about our Phoenix VA loans or VA loan refinance options visit our FAQ page, call a Phoenix VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com. Don’t let YOUR benefits go to waste! Get started with a VA loan application at VALoansFinance.com today.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits