Mesa VA Loans
Mesa VA Loans and Mesa VA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, you can purchase your own home this year with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! We help Veterans purchase or refinance homes with Mesa VA Loans and Mesa VA mortgage refinancing. Don’t neglect to use one of your greatest service benefits! Mesa Veteran loans are zero down, low-interest mortgage loans that are available to VETERANS ONLY!
Apply now with our easy online Mesa VA loan application.To learn more about Mesa VA mortgages and refinancing, call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
Mesa homes have a median sales price of $145,000, putting homeownership well within reach of Veteran families. The VA loan limit in Arizona is $424,100*
Just Follow These 3 Steps To Get Started:
Step 1: Provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you can’t find it or don’t have one yet, call us. Capital Bank, N.A. can help you find it!
Step 2: Go and find your new home in Mesa! Our home search function makes it easy to get started right now.
Step 3: Fill out our online VA loan application and start the qualification process.
JUST 3 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP! LOCATE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR MESA, AZ HOME|
Facts about Life in Mesa, Arizona
- Mesa is a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona that’s located just 20 miles east of the city. It’s the third most populous suburb in the city in Arizona – over 400,000 people live in Mesa.
- Major employers in Mesa include Mesa Public Schools, Banner Health, Boeing and the City of Mesa. The average yearly salary in Mesa is $58,000.
- Winters are mild with highs in the 60s and 70s. The summers are hot and highs average above 100 for three months out of the year.
Why Veterans Love Living in Mesa
- Veterans who live in Mesa can access nearby Luke Air Force Base in Glendale. Veterans, military members and their families can receive medical services at the 56th Medical Group’s outpatient clinic.
- The Arizona Wing of the Commemorative Air Force Aviation Museum is located in Mesa. The museum has a number of aircraft from WWI, WWII, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- Boeing is a major employer in Mesa and builds the Army AH-64 Apache helicopter at nearby Falcon Field. The airfield has a rich history and was a training field for British Royal Air Force pilots during WWII.
Use Your Benefits and Apply for a Mesa Veteran Mortgage Loan or Mesa VA Mortgage Refinance Today
As a Veteran, only you and you fellow servicemen and women are eligible for a Mesa Veteran loan. Thanks to this military benefit you can get into your new home with $0 down, no PMI payments and the lowest interest rates available to you! Apply online today or contact Capital Bank, N.A. to find out how to get started.
Current mortgage holders can take advantage of their VA benefits too. Slash your monthly mortgage payments with a Mesa VA loan refinance or get access to needed cash with a Mesa cash-out refinance.
Find Out if You Qualify for Mesa VA Loans
Wondering if you qualify? Visit our VA loan eligibility page to find out.
Typical eligibility requirements:
- At least 90 days of active duty service during wartime.
- At least 180 days of active duty service during peacetime.
- Currently serving on active duty.
- Selected Reserves or National Guard Service members who received an Honorable Discharge.
- A surviving, un-remarried, spouse of a Veteran.
If Don’t Qualify, Consider a Mesa FHA Mortgage
If you do not meet the requirements of the VA loan or have been turned down for a conventional loan, contact us about a Mesa FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. Less stringent income and credit requirements may help you qualify for government-backed, low interest rate, low down payment FHA loan.
Ready to get started? Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s online application form to get prequalified for Mesa VA loans or a VA loan refinance right now! Visit our FAQ page to get answers to your questions or give us a call at (866) 216-3577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits