Glendale VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Glendale VA Loans and Glendale VA Loan Refinancing
Enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather year-round when you buy a new home with a Glendale VA loan! VALoansFinance.com helps Veterans get into the home of their dreams with no hassles. Get a Glendale VA mortgage for ZERO down, NO PMI and LOW interest rates. With home prices averaging $137,750, Glendale is an affordable city with wide appeal for Veterans.
Start the process today by filling out our online VA loan application, or contact your local Glendale VA loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com, and we’ll help you get started on the path to homeownership today!
Qualified Glendale buyers can purchase a home for up to $417,000* using a Veteran loan.
Follow These 3 Easy Steps And Get Into Your New Home Fast!
Step 1: Provide your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). VALoansFinance.com can help you get this if you don’t have it.
Step 2: Start looking for your new home in Glendale! Our home search feature can help you get started.
Step 3: Contact VALoansFinance.com to get your application approved!
DON’T DELAY! GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME THIS YEAR! PROVIDE YOUR VETERAN COE | START THE VA LOAN PROCESS | FIND A GLENDALE HOME|
About Glendale, Arizona
- Just nine miles from downtown Phoenix, Glendale is home to more than 200,000 people. More than 4 million people live in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Glendale has a strong sports presence. The city is home to the University of Phoenix Stadium, which is where the Arizona Cardinals play. The mild weather makes the area an ideal place for baseball spring training and the Chicago White Sox and the Los Angeles Dodgers both train at Camelback Ranch-Glendale.
- Major employers in Glendale include Banner Health Systems, Wal-Mart, AAA and Arrowhead Hospital. The average yearly salary is $58,000 a year.
The Veteran Presence in Glendale
- Glendale is home to Luke Air Force Base, where F-16 pilots are trained. Also nearby is Barry M. Goldwater Range, a 1.9 million acre base that’s used for bombing exercises and training by the Air Force and Marine Corps.
- The city is quite supportive of military members and Mayor Elaine Scruggs has been named to the Arizona Military Affairs Commission. The commission meets with the governor on a regular basis to provide recommendations on topics concerning the military.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of educational institutions, including the Arizona College of Allied Health, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Thunderbird School of Global Management and others.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Glendale-Arizona/market-trends/
Glendale Veteran Mortgage Loans Save You Money!
Veterans can save money with a Glendale VA loan. These low-interest rate loans are available ONLY TO VETERANS! If you qualify, you are entitled to a ZERO DOWN mortgage loan with no costly PMI payments. Get started with your Glendale Veteran mortgage application today or contact us to learn more.
Are You Eligible for a Glendale Veterans Loan?
Review our VA loan eligibility page to see if you meet the Glendale VA mortgage and VA mortgage refinancing requirements.
You typically must meet one or more of the following to qualify:
- Active duty service during wartime of at least 90 days
- Active duty service during peacetime of at least 180 days
- Received an Honorable Discharge
- Currently serving active duty
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you have not remarried
Current Homeowners Can Save with a Glendale VA Mortgage Refinance
Glendale VA loan refinancing lets current homeowners take advantage of these exceptional loan terms. VALoansFinance.com can help current borrowers lower their monthly payment with a Glendale streamline refinance or get a cash-out refinance.
Didn’t Qualify for a VA Loan? Consider a Glendale FHA Mortgage
Glendale FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans from VALoansFinance.com are a great alternative to VA loans. If you have no or poor credit history, FHA mortgages, which are also government-backed loans, offer low interest rates and just 3.5% down.
Get started with your Glendale VA Loan application today or eexplore our FAQ page to learn more about VALoansFinance.com’s Glendale Veterans loans and VA refinance loans. Contact a Glendale Veteran Loan Specialist at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com and start home shopping today!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits