VA Loans Arizona
Arizona VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Are you a Veteran who’s ready to buy a home? Contact the Arizona VA loans experts at Capital Bank, N.A. and learn how to take advantage of one of your greatest Veteran benefits. Veterans enjoy low interest rates, zero down and no PMI when they qualify for an Arizona VA loan.
Questions about eligibility or the VA loan process? Our Arizona Veteran home loan officers are experts at what they do. Give us a call at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com to get started on your Arizona VA loan application
Arizona’s average home value is $121,300; perfectly affordable for new homebuyers or retirees. Don’t miss out on your chance to use one of your greatest military benefits! The limit on Arizona VA loans is $424,100*.
Get Started With Our 3 Step VA Loan Process
Step 1: Find your VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, contact us. We’ll help you get it!
Step 2: Start searching for your Arizona home! Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page to help you get started.
Step 3: Get pre-qualified in just a few minutes with our online VA loan application.
ARE YOU READY TO GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME? FIND YOUR VA COE | SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME IN ARIZONA | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
- More than 6.5 million people live in Arizona. The state enjoys a falling unemployment rate and Arizona employees have an average salary of $58,000.
- The state’s largest employers are Wal-Mart, Banner Health, Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- The weather is dry and hot and temperatures can approach 120 degrees in the summer. Winters are quite mild with temperatures ranging from 40-75. Frost is rare, but does happen occasionally.
Arizona is Great for Veterans
- Arizona has a number of military installations, including Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and Fort Huachuca. These two installations employ more than 13,000 people in Arizona.
- Defense contractors Raytheon, General Dynamics and Boeing all have a strong presence in Arizona and many Veterans find employment with these three defense contractors once their service commitment is fulfilled.
- Veterans who are going to school through an accredited Arizona community college or university and are waiting for the G.I. Bill benefits can receive a tuition deferment until their benefits are awarded.
Get an Arizona VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance and Start Taking Advantage of Your Military Service Benefits Today
You’ve earned your Veteran loan benefits by serving our country. Let Capital Bank, N.A. help you take advantage of them and get into the Arizona home of your dreams! With NO money down, low monthly payments and low interest rates, there’s no reason not to apply for an Arizona VA loan!
If you’re a Veteran who already owns a home, you might be able to lower your monthly payments with an Arizona VA loan refinance. Current homeowners can choose cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing and we make the process quick and hassle-free.
Who Qualifies for an Arizona VA Loan?
Check out our VA Loan eligibility page to see if you qualify for an Arizona Veterans loan.
Eligibility is usually available to:
- Active duty personnel who have served 90 days or more during wartime.
- Active duty personnel who have served 180 days ore more during peacetime.
- Service members who received an Honorable Discharge.
- Un-remarried widows of Veterans who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Not Qualified for an Arizona VA Loan? Apply for an Arizona FHA Loan
Arizona FHA loans may meet the needs of those who don’t qualify for an Arizona Veteran loan. Requiring only 3.5% down and offering less stringent income and credit requirements, Arizona FHA purchase loans or FHA refinance loans are a good choice for first time homebuyers or those with poor credit.
Apply for your Arizona VA loan or Arizona VA Loan refinance today! If you have questions, see our FAQ page or contact the Arizona VA loans and refinancing experts at Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.