VA Loans Alabama
Alabama VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Capital Bank, N.A. wants to get you into a home. We’ve made it easy to secure Alabama VA loans and Alabama VA Loan refinancing.
Veterans who qualify can purchase a home with NO down payment! Enjoy low interest rates on your Alabama VA loans and move into the home of your dreams this year!
Alabama has a low median home price of $85,100, and the limit on Alabama VA loans is $424,100*. Don’t miss out on your chance to use the Alabama VA home Loan benefits you’re entitled to! This affordable market is perfect for young Veteran families, relocations and empty nesters alike.
Have questions about your Alabama VA Loan eligibility? Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start your Alabama VA loan application.
Use Capital Bank, N.A.’s 3 Step Veteran Loan Process to Get Started Today:
- Step 1: Provide your Alabama VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one or can’t find it, contact us. We can help!
- Step 2: Start your Alabama home search! Use our home search page to get started.
- Step 3: Capital Bank, N.A. can get you approved in minutes with our simple online VA Loan Application. Our Alabama Veteran Loan and VA Mortgage Refinancing experts are standing by!
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA CERTICIATE OF ELIGIBILITY | FIND YOUR DREAM HOME IN ALABAMA | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
Take Advantage of Your Military Service Benefits with Alabama VA Loans and Alabama VA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Veteran, there’s no reason not to take advantage of Alabama VA Loans or Alabama VA Loan Refinance. VA Loans are a military benefit you’ve earned and they require no money down, no monthly PMI payments and carry extremely low interest rates. You will not find a more affordable mortgage anywhere!
Current home owners can take advantage of their Alabama VA Loans benefits too! Alabama VA mortgage refinancing gives you many options. Cash-out refinancing, streamline refinancing and lower interests rates can be yours if you qualify.
Find Out if You Qualify for Alabama VA Loans or VA Refinance and Apply Today
Our Alabama Veteran loan experts will tell you if you qualify for Alabama VA Loans. Visit our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
Eligibility for VA Loans is usually granted to:
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 90 days during wartime.
- Active duty personnel who have served at least 180 days during peacetime.
- Honorably discharged Service members.
- Un-remarried widows of Veterans who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Capital Bank, N.A. Loan Can Also Help You Secure an Alabama FHA Mortgage
If you don’t qualify for an Alabama VA Loan, talk to us about an Alabama FHA mortgage or Alabama FHA refinance loan. These government-backed loans are a great alternative for buyers with poor credit history as they require only 3.5% down and have less stringent income and credit requirements.
Use our online prequalification form to apply for your Alabama VA home loan or VA mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. today! Visit our FAQ page for more details or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
- Unemployment in Alabama is quite close to the national average and is currently 8.3%. The state’s largest employers include Redstone Arsenal, the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Maxwell Air Force Base and the State of Alabama.
- Nearly 5 million people live in Alabama, with many of them concentrated within Birmingham-Hoover, Huntsville, Mobile and Montgomery.
- Winters are mild, which means the area is ideal for cotton production. Alabama’s nickname is ‘The Cotton State,’ however it actually ranks eighth in cotton production. Other agricultural products from Alabama include peaches, soybeans and peanuts.
Why Veterans Love Alabama
- The U.S. Army Material Command is headquartered at Redstone Arsenal. More than 35,000 soldiers and civilians work at the Army Post, which is located in Huntsville.
- Other military installations include Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, Anniston Army Depot, Fort Rucker and the Coast Guard Aviation Training Center.
- Alabama does not levy an income tax on income derived from military retiree pay, which makes Alabama an attractive place for Veterans to retire.